We all want to look younger. Is it really possible to reverse the age clock and get rid of our wrinkles?
Wrinkles are caused when our body slowly stops producing something called collagen. Collagen is what makes our skin firm and helps to give it structure. Starting in our 20’s, our bodies start to produce less and less collagen, and, as a natural result, our skin isn’t as firm and wrinkles appear.
There are many ways to help out with wrinkles. Some options include Botox, wrinkle fillers, and Recapture 360. But while you’re considering those, let’s look at an easy daily routine that can help prevent more wrinkles.
1) Wash your face and treat your eyes every morning.
2) Moisturize your face. Why? Every time that we wash our faces, we lose some of the moisture that was naturally there. Dry skin can exaggerate our wrinkles.
3) At night, exfoliate your face to even the texture. Treat your eyes again. The eyes, many times, are where our age starts to show the most.
4) Use a serum at night. It will sink deeper and help repair your skin as you sleep.
5) Add on a moisturizer, one specifically made for night-time to help rejuvenate your face as you sleep.
These steps really won’t take too long, and doing a little a day can go a long way. Just think of it as a small time investment for beautiful, healthier skin.
If you are considering other methods to help get rid of wrinkles, make sure you do your research and know what the healthiest option is for you.
Microdermabrasion is a method that removes a layer of skin to reveal new, fuller skin beneath. Botox helps to soften and relax the wrinkles. Wrinkle fillers are both injectable and in cream form. You can also check out Recapture 360.